FEDEX GROUND - & USPS PRIORITY
FEDEX GROUND - & USPS PRIORITY orders only ship Monday through Wednesday. Please allow 1 day for handling time. Please allow 3-5 business days from date order is placed (package may arrive sooner).
- Miami Dade and Broward County addresses should arrive within 1-2 days after you receive the shipping confirmation email with tracking number.
FEDEX STANDARD OVERNIGHT -
Overnight is the only shipping method that with a GUARANTEED delivery date.
All overnight orders must be placed by 9:30am EST to ship out the same day for next day delivery.
Overnight orders ship Monday through Thursday. We do not ship on Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
- In order for your package to ship out on Thursday to arrive Friday you must place the order by 9:30am EST. (The rules above apply every single day of the year including Holidays. FedEx will not delivery on Saturday or Sunday!)
- You will receive (1) an email confirmation when your order is placed, (2) an email when your package has shipped with your tracking information, (3) an email when your package has been delivered to the address provided
- We ask that you please be on the lookout for your package because our products are perishable.
Use your tracking number to track the status of your package on USPS.COM
- Deliveries typically occur during normal business hours and depend on service selected
It may take up to 24 hours for your tracking number to appear in the USPS tracking system. Please be patient!
- If you did not receive the package and the USPS tracking system says it was delivered (with the correct address provided), you must call USPS directly at 1 (800) 275-8777.
- USPS Drivers will only leave the package at a recipient's door, or other secure location, if the driver believes it is 'safe' and reasonable to do so.
- We must go by what the USPS tracking website says and if it says it was delivered, it was delivered.
- For gifts, we recommend that you notify gift recipients of their sweet surprise before the date of delivery to ensure that they are looking out for their delivery.
- If your package is returned to mdoughw because of an incorrect address provided by the customer, we cannot send a new package or issue a refund. Unfortunately, you must place another order. We cannot send replacements for a customer's mistake.
If there is a letter or number that is incorrect in the address, USPS will not deliver to package. Address must be 100% correct.
- Please DO NOT ship to hotels or hospitals. We are not responsible if they lose the package. Once the item we sent was delivered, our job is done. You must coordinate with the hotel or hospital. We cannot be responsible if the package was delivered to the correct address and the hospital or hotel did not receive and deliver it correctly.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
All online orders are final and non-refundable. Because our products are perishable, we cannot accept returns or exchanges. We do not offer refunds/exchanges based on customer flavor preference.
- We cannot be responsible for theft or damage to packages left outdoors resulting from a delivery where no one is able to receive the package.
- We cannot be responsible if a package cannot be delivered or is delayed in delivery due to an order placed with incomplete or incorrect shipping information.
- Refunds may not be given for shipping delays caused by inclement weather, package refusal, and/or incomplete or incorrect delivery address
- While mdoughw does not require a signature for your delivery, we can only guarantee the quality of our product if it is received within the shipping time frame selected by the customer at the time of purchase.
Is there a price tag included in the package?
No, we do not include price within or on the package.
SHELF LIFE - STORAGE - SERVING
Do MdoughW products NEED to be refrigerated?
Do MdoughW products NEED to be put in the freezer?
Do I need to cook, bake, or prep any mdoughw products?
- No, all of our products are ready to eat!
How are the products packaged?
- Each Doughee (large) is individually wrapped in mdoughw bags
- Minis are 4 to a bag
How are MdoughW products best served?
- Even though our products are ready to eat, we’re known for our Doughee, melty experience.
For the best MdoughW experience, we recommend that regular Doughees be microwaved for NO LONGER THAN 6-7 seconds and minis should be microwaved for NO LONGER THAN 2-3 seconds (temperature may vary due to the power settings of your microwave)
- DO NOT OVERHEAT!!!
Are any of your products vegan or gluten free?
Are any of your products sugar free?
Do you have photos of flavors?
- We are working on it, stay tuned!
Do you have a catering catalog?
- Yes, please email us! email@example.com or through the site.
Can you print custom labels?
- Right now we are printing custom labels for catering/event orders. Custom labels for online items will be back soon.
Are any of your products kosher?
- Our ingredients are kosher, but we are not under kosher supervision.
Can I pick up my box if I live in Miami?
- For large orders you can email us and coordinate during Miami office hours Monday-Thursday!
What if my order does not arrive on the date I chose?
- We do not guarantee arrival dates and times since we ship through Fedex & USPS as a third party.
Why am I only seeing an overnight shipping option?
- When you put in your information at checkout, please put N/A in the company section. That should fix the issue.
How can I guarantee my order arrives on a specific date?
- Overnight shipping is the only shipping option that guarantees it will arrive the next day.
- Orders must be placed by 9:30 am EST to ship out the same day for next day delivery
Does mdoughw ship to college campuses?
Yes, we do! Please make sure to include all information when you checkout (Dorm name, room number etc)
Does mdoughw ship internationally?
- No unfortunately we do not!
Is MDoughW hiring?
- Yes, we are always hiring content creators and social media managers.
- Please email us firstname.lastname@example.org. Must have experience.